- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Languages Supported:
- EnglishEasy ways to protect joining alt account!
/aa unban [uuid/ip]
/aa whitelist [add/remove] [uuid/ip]
/aa banlist [uuid/ip]
/aa unban jaemin1508
/aa whitelist add 127.0.0.1
(UUID and IP will be saved same variable)
Try to add whitelist already whitelisted ip
How does it work?
- When banned player join unbanned ip,
suspected of Alt then ban unbanned ip.
- When banned ip join unbanned account,
guess banned user joined another account,
ban unbanned account.
- Logs uuid, ip always and suspected of alt, ban permanent.
The ban can be unbanned command '/aa unban [uuid/ip]'
Ignore player checking Alt.
Don't log uuid and ip if have this permission.
Access /aa, /antialts command!
When you unban a player,
You must unban banned uuid, banned ip both!
You can check
/aa banlist uuid
/aa banlist ip
to unban user's uuid and ip!
When don't unban both, he/she will banned again!
This plugin will be updated when every spigot updated!
AntiAlts | Support whitelist | Supported unban manually | View banned list 1.4.0
Block 2 users from accessing the same IP