Welcome to my first contribution on SpigotMc.org
This Plugin should stop all cheaters on your Server using AntiKnockback.
Features at this moment:
- Detect players using AntiKnockback and notify admins
- Warn users when they got detected (customizeable message)
- Kick users after AntiKnockback has been detected several times (customizable message)
- Force the movement after several detections (when the player has AntiKnockback he gets teleported along the way by the server )
How does it work?
When you attack another Player in Minecraft, the player is always beeing lifted into the air. If they use AntiKnockback, they will not be lifted up.
The Plugin checks for velocity packets beeing sent to the player. If the velocity on the y axis is positive, it checks if the player moves up. If not, does what you told it in the config.yml
1. Kick the player
2. Or force the player to accept the knockback
1. Drag and drop the downloaded jar to your plugins folder.
2. Start Server and stop it again
3. Edit the plugins/AntiAntiKnockback/config.yml
4. Have fun!
- antiantiknockback.*: Grants all permissions used by this plugin
- antiantiknockback.bypass: Bypass beeing kicked for AntiKnockback
- antiantiknockback.notify: Every player with this permission gets notified about AntiKnockback users
Check for KickEvents with the correct message and handle them on your own.
Use your favorite decompiler
You may use this plugin free of charge. When you use my code for your purposes, please give credit.
Redistributing this plugin requires written permission of the author.
You like my work? Consider buying me a beer
AntiAntiKnockback/AntiVelocity (force movements or kick) 1.4
Stop players from using AntiKnockback on your server! Kick or force them to accept the knockback!