[Haven't tested on 1.12 or 1.8 but it should be working, tell me if it doesn't]
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
This guy lagged the entire server with thousands of armorstands. So I made up a counter measure.
- Auto clean every 10 minutes (Configurable)
- Removes armorstands per ticks to prevent lags
- Uses custom checks to prevent double checking/unnecessary loads.
- Optimized for the better
- Ignores invincible and or invulnerable armorstands (Support for Vehicles, Holograms, or similar plugins)Code (YAML):clear_interval: 600 #every x seconds 600 = 10 minutes requires plugin restart
rate_per_tick: 2 #how many armorstands to check and unstack every tick, the higher the faster
custom_name_mark: true #Give the armorstand an invisible custom name (players cant see it) to skip checks
float_marked: true # Lock the gravity of the armorstand who has been checked.