- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
What is AntiCheatReloaded?
AntiCheatReloaded helps server admins combat the use of hacked clients and spambots. It analyses the behavior of players and can prevent malicious gameplay. The plugin offers a lot of customizability and can be connected across multiple servers in case it is used in a server network context. AntiCheatReloaded is based on gravitylow's AntiCheat and has been around since 2012.
AntiCheatReloaded is able to block the following cheats:
AntiCheatReloaded requires you to have ProtocolLib installed on your server. You can download it here.
- GitHub: this is where you can see the source code (click here)
- GitHub Releases: this is where you can download the latest stable releases (click here)
Feel free to join the AntiCheatReloaded discord for support or any other questions. You can join by clicking the button below.
You can report bugs by creating an issue on the GitHub page. Reporting bugs and false positives here is the quickest way to get them fixed.
People often seem to think that the quickest way to resolve their issues is to leave a one-star review. Please remember before you leave a review that the quickest way to get an issue fixed is to report it on the GitHub page or by directly contacting me. This way you don't only help yourself, but also other users!
The free anti-cheat solution since 2016
- AntiCheatReloaded 1.9.2 for Minecraft 1.8.8 & 1.13 - 1.16.1 Aug 3, 2020 at 6:59 PM
- AntiCheatReloaded 1.9.1 for Minecraft 1.8.8 & 1.13 - 1.16.1 Jul 30, 2020 at 4:22 PM
- AntiCheatReloaded 1.9.0 for Minecraft 1.8.8 & 1.13 - 1.16.1 Jul 28, 2020