AntiCreeper 5.0Tired of rebuilding every building in your server, because those green things ruin them all the time?
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
If You say yes to just one of the questions, then this plugin is for You!
- Tired of filling in all the explosion-created holes? Wish you could tell people to do it themselves?
- And also you hate the mods which make the creepers just walk around without doing anything to the players?
- Wish explosions were more or less powerful?
- Wish creepers still blew up blocks underground?
- Do you have a nether paradise? Do you hate the fireball spitting ghasts or players exploding beds?
- Too much grief with TNT?
- Those missing or randomly placed blocks from endermen triggering your OCD?
- Having fun with fireballs but don't like the fire? Or want creepers to burn stuff too?
- That huge hole left by Wither boss got you down?
- Want to spawn an Enderdragon but don't like the wholesale destruction?
This plugin by Filbert66, though its roots come from @Rothens.
More details including commands and config details on dev.bukkit.org.
- Cancels creeper environment-destroying behavior.
- or optionally allows it but can leave 100% of destroyed blocks, allowing easy rebuilding.
- and/or configure a height below which it is allowed, or alternatively above which it is allowed.
- and/or define a list of blocks that are (the only/NOT) affected
- and optionally disable sound & smoke or player damage, if you really want to
- and selectively configure which entities receive damage or not.
- Cancels TNT, Fireballs, Wither explosions, ender crystal, unknown explosions (from other plugins) with all of same options as for creepers, above
- optional different configuration for wither skulls and TNT minecarts.
- But can damage the players in all cases! (you can now control this, too)
- Cancel various enderman behaviors, including block pickups, or just put-downs.
- with configurable white/blacklist!
- cancel damage caused by lightning (for you spell-makers out there).
- disable Wither & Ender Dragon moving through and damaging blocks
- both support configurable blocklists
- Detailed configuration now available!
- Multi-world support; [In 4.17] you can now turn off Anticreeper's behavior for certain explosions in certain worlds.
- In-game commands to query, set, and save configuration items
- allows testing config changes without making them permanent
- save configs to disk without every manually editing config.yml.
- disable exploding beds in the nether
- Override explosion power to strengthen/weaken each explosion type
- Option to throw destroyed blocks a distance based on proximity to explosion center; or, throw whole blocks and they get placed around [n 4.18].
- Supports multiple languages on all player messages
- See Languages and Translations page for details.