- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
Would you like to deny using enchant tables and anvils in a fancy way?
This free plugin allows you to do it very easily.
It's not just blocking the usage of the above mentioned things, but it also gives you the possibility to customize the executed commands when a player tries to click to an enchant table or an anvil.
For using this plugin you need to add SpigotLib to your server.
Before asking anything please read this description several times, and make sure you added all the dependencies to your server.
If you still have any question, you found a bug, or you need a custom plugin feel free to contact me on Discord.
My Discord name is gyuriX#8413
When you see that the plugin is working as it should please do not forget to leave a review.
• antiet.bypass.anvil: for bypassing the anvil usage protection
• antiet.bypass.etable: for bypassing the enchant table usage protection
- TS:20 60 20
- SUBTITLE:§cUsing enchant tables is not allowed on this server
- TS:20 60 20
- SUBTITLE:§cUsing anvils is not allowed on this server
You are ALLOWED to modify the plugins source code only for your own server/network.
You are NOT ALLOWED to share the plugin or it's any modified versions / decompiled source code, you are only allowed to share the URL of this webpage.