- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
- dfsek, DeathShadeAntiPiston is a simple utility plugin that allows server owners to configure a blacklist (or whitelist) of blocks that pistons are allowed to push/break.Demonstration
- Preventing auto-farms
- Preventing flying machines
- Preventing lag machines
- Place the resource in your plugins folder.
- Start your server.
- Add any blocks you wish to prevent pistons from moving to the "master-list" option in config.yml.
- Type /ap reload (or restart your server)
Code (YAML):enable-master-list: true
- enable-master-list: Whether or not to check blocks against the master list.
- master-list-whitelist: If true, only blocks on the master-list may be pushed. If false, all blocks but those on master-list may be pushed.
- master-list: The list of blocks that the plugins check against
- debug: Whether or not to log debug messages to the console
- /ap reload - Reload the configuration file.
This plugin is still in beta, and has many planned features. These include:
- Permission-specific whitelists (Allowing certain permission nodes to move different blocks with pistons).
- Preventing pistons from moving certain entities.
AntiPiston with default config (Allows moving all blocks but Bamboo and Sugar Cane)
Slime/Honey Blocks can't fool AntiPiston!