What does it do?
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
It enables the color codes inside the anvil gui. The '&' char is used to define new color codes. If you already had a item with colors, the codes will be invisible but can be removed, those are prefixed by '§', the minecraft color code.
Which versions are supported?
- default = op
- description = whether color codes are allowed, if the player doesn't have the permission, the color codes will be removed from the output name.
You can find the versions that are supported below, if you want a older version, please open a issue and I will try to add it as soon as possible.
If you have any issues, please open a issue at the issue tracker provided on the bitbucket page. Or post a message in the discussion, but I prefer the first option for a better overview. Please put stacks inside code tags or provide a pastebin/pastie link.
The source code is available on the bitbucket page.
- I live in the timezone GMT+1 .
- Before asking any questions, make sure you have read all the info.
- Please if something doesn't work, post a issue or a question before writing a bad review.
Does it work?
So you want proof? Well I can provide you a image that shows that it actually works. Still not persuaded? You can try it for yourself, its free!