- Native Minecraft Version:
- Legacy (< 1.13)
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
What's the purpose ?
• With this API, you'll be able to create custom Messaging channels inside BungeeCord and your Spigot server, but without using the official API (https://www.spigotmc.org/wiki/bukkit-bungee-plugin-messaging-channel/) inside your code, making it lighter.
How do I install it ?
• Just put the ChannelsListener.jar inside your BungeeCord and your Spigot plugins folder, and then implement the API as explained later.
• You absolutely need to register the used channels via the BungeeMessageAPI / MessageAPI / directly in the configs in order to make the channel usable.
What's provided ?
• BungeeMessageReceivedEvent → Listen for plugin messages on BungeeCord
• MessageReceivedEvent → Listen for plugin messages on Spigot server
• BungeeMessageAPI (com.dbzjp.cl.bungee.API) →Allows you to register channels, unregister them, and send plugin messages troughout your network
• MessageAPI (com.dbzjp.cl.bungee.API) → Allows you to register channels, unregister them, and send plugin messages to your BungeeCord network