- fixed a few things for Minecraft 1.12.2
- fixed crash when creating Player NPCs
- fixed server startup issues when trying to load NPCs from NBT data
- the Guardian entity is currently unavailable in 1.12.2, due to an issue with the obfuscated class (see https://twitter.com/Inventivtalent/status/960099944857251840) - hopefully this will be fixable in the next Minecraft release
[API] NPCLib 2.5.1-SNAPSHOT
API to spawn NPCs
BrettPlayMC likes this.
Please note that this version might be unstable. Please backup your server first.
ComicHD likes this.
- (#20) Fixed concurrency issue with NPCRegistry#destroy()
- (#19) Fixed motion & gravity for Player NPCs
- fixed issue with custom NPC classes
- (#13) Fixed issue with the #moveForward method
- updated ReflectionHelper
- added #setBodyYaw & #setHeadYaw to NPCLiving | fixed #setYaw
- added player to NPCInteractEvent
- changed spigot dependency version from 1.10 to 1.10.2
- (re-)added Animations
- fixed debug class generation output
- added #setPersistent to change whether a NPC gets saved
Page 1 of 5