Plugin's mechanic and functionality:
- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
- Languages Supported:
- Translatable (90%)
AreaReloader is a very easy to use plugin, it allows a player to select a region, value of two locations, using worldedit's wand.
Once the two locations (pos1 and pos2) have been marked, it will be possible to create an area.
The player will be able to restore said area at any time, rolling back everything inside the area to when it was created!
A server's administartor will also be able to set one or multiple existing area(s) to automatically restore after a specific amount of time!
• /ar - Shows plugin's help lines
• /ar help <Command> - Shows general help or specific help when a command is specified
• /ar version - Shows the current plugin's version
• /ar create <AreaName> - Creates a new copy of the selected area
• /ar load <AreaName> - Loads an existing area
• /ar delete <AreaName> - Deletes an existing area
• /ar list - Lists all existing areas
• /ar hook - Shows a help interface for the plugin's hooks and
• /ar info - Shows information about a specific existing area
• /ar reload - Reloads AreaReloader's configuration file
• /ar display <AreaName> - Displays particles around areas
• /ar tps <time> - Starts a scan of server's live tps for a duration of the given time in milliseconds
• areareloader.command.help - Gives access to the /ar help command
• areareloader.command.version - Gives access to the /ar version command
• areareloader.command.create - Gives access to the /ar create command
• areareloader.command.load - Gives access to the /ar load command
• areareloader.command.delete - Gives access to the /ar delete command
• areareloader.command.list - Gives access to the /ar list command
• areareloader.command.hook - Gives access to the /ar hook command
• areareloader.command.info - Gives access to the /ar info command
• areareloader.command.reload - Gives access to the /ar reload command
• areareloader.command.display - Gives access to /ar display command
• areareloader.command.tps- Gives access to /ar tps command
• areareloader.command.admin - Gives access to all commands
The main configuration file where you will be able to edit your own language settings is named as "config.yml".
The config is very easy to understand as it is composed by regular language strings, however, the plugin brings some variables and new configuration settings that affect the plugin.
Guide to debugging: Open a new issue at https://github.com/Hetag1216/AreaReloader/issues
When opening a new issue please specify:
- Turn the plugin's debugging option on;
- Spigot's version - /version;
- AreaReloader's version - /ar version;
- WorldEdit's version;
- Where/when you met the issue by specifying the command which threw an error and specify where the operations stop, debugging will show every operation ran when executing commands.
- Paste console's error logs
Area Interval: This is the amount of time set in milliseconds that decides the delay between each section loading whenever an area is being loaded.
I recommend keeping this value as the default one as a higher or lower value could affect your server's performance in bad or good, depending on the server's resources and tasks that are currently running at the moment of the area's load, so choose a wise value whenever changing this value.
Default value: 200
The plugin depends on WorldEdit version 7.0.0 / WorldEdit version 7.0.1 (depending on your server's version and needs you may require higher versions)
AreaScheduler: This function has been implemented in version 1.3. With this brand new function, you will be able to automatically reload areas after x amount of time which can be set for each existing area in the areas.yml config. In order to use this function the global checker must be true (set true by default) and the AutoReload function under "Areas" in the areas.yml configuration file must be enabled for each area that has to automatically restore.
Join now the discord for live support and live updates on the projects!
AreaReloader | Reload your areas! | [1.13.x - 1.14.x - 1.15.x - 1.16.x] 1.9.1
Easily restore destroyed areas