- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
- alkarin_v, Europia79This plugin offers a simple battle-royale gamemode similar as to that in Fortnite, Rainbow Six Siege and Apex Legends. Arena BattleRoyale comes with a customizable tiered-loot system and configurable chest refill timers.
A simple, lightweight Battle Royale plugin for Battle Arena.
In order for this plugin to work, you must first install BattleArena. If you are unfamiliar with BattleArena, it is a highly-customizable minigame framework which ArenaBattleRoyale needs in order to run.
To install, drag BattleArena and ArenaBattleRoyale into your plugins folder, then simply just start your server up and everything should load just fine.
Within your "plugins/ArenaBattleRoyale' folder, there should be three different files, arenas.yml, BattleRoyaleConfig.yml, and config.yml. The arenas.yml configuration file holds all the information on your arena such as where you chests are stored and spawn locations.
The BattleRoyaleConfig.yml config file holds all the information about the arena itself, such as if a player should have a separate inventory when playing this game. You can learn more about how to customize this here on the BattlePlugins Wiki.
The config.yml file stores all the info about this plugin specifically. Here you can customize how often chests refill, or if a player is allowed to damage the map or not. But also, here is where you can configure the chest tiers.
Here is an example of a simple chest you may see in a regular game.
Here is a more in-depth example with item names and lores:Code (YAML):chests:
- wood_axe 1
- iron_axe 1
- stone_axe 1
- planks 16
- stone 2
- standstone 12
- iron_sword 1
- stone_sword 1
- iron_axe 1
- cobblestone 5
- chainmail_leggings 1
- chainmail_boots 1
- cooked_beef 2
- bread 5
- iron_ingot 3
- stick 2
You can learn more about custom items and how to modify them here.Code (YAML):tier5:
- golden_apple displayName="&eCrapple" 3
- enchanted_golden_apple displayName="&6God Apple" 1
- diamond_sword displayName="&bSuper&3Sword" lore="&bRight-click to use ability." 1
- diamond_axe 1
- cooked_beef displayName="&6Beef!" 16
- diamond displayName="&bDIAMONDS!!" 4
- obsidian 1
- endstone 3
Possible Additions in Later Versions:
- A slowly-closing border or a "storm" that closes in on the map.
- Custom scoreboard that shows where the border currently is.
- A simple little vanity or item shop?
✘ 500 - wow
This plugin is open source and the source code for it can be found here. I will gladly accept code contributions through GitHub and if you need any help compiling the source or making changes, read the section below.
If you have any problems running this plugin or need any assistance, please feel free to reach out to me on Discord at Redned#9473 or create an issue on the GitHub page.
If you have any questions or need to report an error or bug, please do so in the discussion section or on GitHub. The review section is not a place for this.