How to play?
On the game start one player from each team is choosen to be collector. Collector must earn blutonium by sneaking at dropped blutonium and drop it to one of the compressors by moving to distance 3 blocks from compressor. If collector die in 5 seconds is choosen new another collector.
- Multiple arenas
- Simple drop-off mechanics
- Throwing blutonium
- Original minigame
- Customizable score to win
- Compass pointing to opposite team collector.
- Hologram which mark the collector.
- If you want another feauture use tickets/comments or PM me
Creating an arena
- Put the ArenaBlutonium.jar in your plugins folder, along with BattleArena.jar.
- 1. /ab create <arena name> : Example /ab create myFirstArena
- 2. /ab alter <arena name> spawn 2 <- setup a second spawn, you can keep adding them if you want more than 2, like /ab alter <arena name> spawn <team number>. Example : /ab alter myFirstArena spawn 3
- 3. Go to the place where you want a deployment station (In this plugin called compressor) and type /ab addCompressor <arena name> (You can create as more compressors as you want simple type /ab addCompressor <arena name> in chat several times)
- 4. Go to the place where you want to spawn blutonium and type /ab addBlutonium <arena name> <index>
- /ap setScoreToWin <score> : Example /ap setScoreToWin 10 <- set score needed to win the match to 10. (default 30) (If you want only timed match set this score to bigger numbers)
- arena.join.arenablutonium : Permission node to join.
- arena.leave : Permission to leave the game.
- /ab join : Command to join. Or you can click on a join sign
- /ab leave : Command to leave. Or you can click on a leave sign
If you found any bug or want new feature to be added leave a comment or use tickets.
This plugin is made to hook into BattleArena, so you also need to download it as well
Source is available at GitHub