How to play?
At the beginning of the game plunger is spawned on the PlungerSpawnPoint which you specify by command /ap setPlunger <arena>. You must pick it up and every second you have the plunger your team gain 1 point. If plunger is on ground for 30 second (customizable) it will be teleported back to PlungerSpawnPoint. Team with more points or team which first reach points defined by command /ap setScoreToWin <score> wins.
- Multiple arenas
- Particles on player who's holding plunger
- Nice custom scoreboard
- Original minigame
- Compass pointing to the plunger
- Plunger item/particles customization
- Plunger timer
- Plunger is respawned when it's broken
- If you want a new feauture use tickets/comments or PM me
Creating an arena
- Put the ArenaBlutonium.jar in your plugins folder, along with BattleArena.jar.
- 1. /ap create <arena name> : Example /ap create myFirstArena
- 2. /ap alter <arena name> spawn 2 <- setup a second spawn, you can keep adding them if you want more than 2, like /ap alter <arena name> spawn <team number>. Example : /ap alter myFirstArena spawn 3
- 3. /ap setPlunger <arena name> <- set plunger spawn location at the beginning of match where you are standing
- /ap setMaterial <- Set the item you are holding in your hand as plunger (default torch)
- /ap setEffect <particle_effect> <particle_count> : Example /ap setEffect NOTE 10 <- setup the NOTE with particle count 10 as plunger effect, list of possible particles effect can be found here (default NOTE with particle count 10)
- /ap setTimer <time> : Example /ap setTimer 10 <- after plunger is dropped on ground in 10 seconds will be respawned (default 30)
- /ap setScoreToWin <score> : Example /ap setScoreToWin 50 <- you must gain 50 points to win the match (default 100) (if you want only timed match you can set the score to big numbers)
- arena.join.arenaplunger : Permission node to join.
- arena.leave : Permission to leave the game.
- /ap join : Command to join. Or you can click on a join sign
- /ap leave : Command to leave. Or you can click on a leave sign
If you found any bug or want new feature to be added leave a comment or use tickets.
This plugin is made to hook into BattleArena, so you also need to download it as well
Source is available at GitHub