This is a little low effort project that allows you to import AreaShop regions to AdvancedRegionMarket.
- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
How to use it?:
- Download and copy the ARMImporter jar file into your plugins folder.
- AdvancedRegionMarket and AreaShop need to run during the import process.
- Import your AreaShop data with the commands below
- Follow the instructions that the plugin will give you!
- armimport regionkinds true/false - Imports regionkinds. If true already existing regionkinds will be overwritten if a regionkind with the same name gets imported
- armimport regions true/false waitTimeBetweenSchematicImports - Imports regions. If true already existing regions with the same name will be overwritten. waitTimeBewtweenSchamticImports is the number of gameticks that should be waited between the schematic imports. 20 ticks = 1 second. ARMImporter will automatically create new schematics if it cant find already existing schematics
- armimport all true/false waitTimeBetweenSchematicImports - Imports everything
ARM Importer 1.4.1
This plugin allows you to import AreaShop regions to AdvancedRegionMarket
- More safe schematic importing and rentregion import fix Apr 21, 2020
- Added support for AdvancedRegionMarket 3.0 Apr 16, 2020
- added compatibility with the new scheamtic system of ARM Dec 22, 2019