- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Potions Effects in Armors!
- You can add effects to books and attach them to armor
- armoreffects.manage to allow to /ae | /armoreffects
- '&b/armoreffects add <effect> <level> &7- &3Add Effects'
- '&b/armoreffects remove <effect> &7- &3Remove Effects'
- '&b/armoreffects list &7- &3List of effects'
- '&b/armoreffects reload &7- &3Reload Config'
added: "&3Effect &b%effect% &3added to item &b%item%"
no-found: "&3Effect &b%effect% &3no found in item &b%item%"
removed: "&3Effect &b%effect% &3has been removed from &b%item%"
list: "&3List of Efects&7:&b %list%"
no-item-in-hand: "&cYou no have item in your hand"
invalid-effect: "&cEffect invalid, use /ae list"
reloaded: "&bConfig reloaded."
no-permission: "&cYou don´t have permissions!"
Armor Effects 1.5
Perfect for HCF and others games
Thanks for adding the Enchant Book!
But, there are two bugs in this update.
Enchant Book does not disappear when adding effects to the armor.
Also, another bug is the same enchant multiple times to an armor
The second bug doesn't affect the play, but it messes up the text on the armor.
The version is 1.16.2.