- There are currently 2 different special attacks, these can be added to the same armor sets as the attacks stack.
- This will strike nearby enemies with lightning, the lightning strike will not damage the player wearing the armor
- syntax in armor.yml: <attackType>:<if the radius is random>:<radius>:<proc chance>
- example:Potion Attack:Code (Text):lightning:true:5:0.4
- this will give nearby enemies the desired potion effect, you can make this any type of effect
- syntax in armor.yml: <attackType>:<potion effect given>:<level>:<duration in seconds>:<random radius enabled>:<radius>:<proc chance>
- example:Messages:Code (Text):potion:poison:3:3:true:5:0.3
Now a message will be sent to the enemies when they are affected by a special attack