Supports 1.8 to 1.13.1.
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
- Virizion, xFier, Lukire
Armor Stand Editor
ArmorStandEditor is a utility plugin allowing for the editing of existing Armor Stands.
The GUI used to edit Armor Stands is opened by Shift-Right-Clicking an existing Armor Stand (subject to permissions below). It can also be opened via the command /editarmorstand for use with Armor Stands that are invisible or un-clickable.
- /armorstandeditor - Displays plugin information.
- /editarmorstand - Opens the editing GUI for the nearest Armor Stand to the player (within a 5 block radius). This command will require players to have the armorstandeditor.command.edit permission AND the armorstandeditor.edit permission.
- armorstandeditor.* - All permissions for the plugin, detailed below
- armorstandeditor.command.info - Permission for the /armorstandeditor command.
- armorstandeditor.command.edit - Permission for the /editarmorstand command.
- armorstandeditor.edit - Permission for editing an armor stand.
- armorstandeditor.updatemessage - Permission for update message on join.
- check-updates - If update checking is enabled, true or false.
- player-update-message - If players receive an update message on join, true or false.
- shift-right-click-enabled - If players can use Shift-Right-Click to open the editor, true or false.
Armor Stand Editor 1.3
A plugin that can manipulate armor stands in a GUI.