- Workaround for a bug in current spigot builds that caused the client to crash when attempting to rename armor stands.
Armor Stand Tools 3.0.2
A full suite of armor stand manipulation tools
Fixed compatibility issue with worldguard 7 development builds.
- Updated for Spigot/CraftBukkit 1.13. NOTE: Due to the extensive API changes in 1.13, this version of Armor Stand Tools is compatible with Spigot/CraftBukkit 1.13 ONLY. If you are running Spigot/CraftBukkit 1.8 through 1.12 then you can continue to use Armor Stand Tools v2.4.3.
- Added the option of using a %player% placeholder when assigning commands to armor stands. %player% gets replaced with the executing player's name at time of execution.
- Changed default armor stand...
v2.4.3 Changes - Item duplication exploit fixes
- While an armor stand's GUI is in use, other players can no longer interact with the armor stand.
- An armor stand is now invulnerable while its GUI is in use.
- Fixed a bug that allowed players to remove off-hand items from armor stands using a shield even when equipment lock was enabled.
- Fixed a bug that caused console error when cloning an armor stand in 1.8.x
- Fixed bug that allowed players to place an armor stand in unauthorized locations by switching worlds.
- Added the ability to assign commands to armor stands that are run when a player right clicks that armor stand (Beta feature - see below).
Assigning Commands (Beta Feature)
- This feature is in beta. Please use with caution.
- This feature is available for Craftbukkit/Spigot 1.9.x and later only.
- Use the /ascmd command to assign a...
- Updated for 1.12
- Rewrote the way the plugin handles backwards compatibility in order to support all Spigot/CB versions from 1.8 onward (previously there was a separate 1.8.x version of the plugin).
- New permission: astools.summon (Permission to summon an armor stand)
- New permission: astools.head (Permission to add a specfied player head to an armor stand)
- Fixed a bug that allowed players to use some of the armor stand tool items in crafting recipes.
- Added support for CraftBukkit/Spigot 1.11
- Reverted to compiling plugin using Java 7 so that severs running either Java 7 and Java 8 are supported.
- CraftBukkit/Spigot versions before 1.9.4 are no longer supported by the current version of the plugin. If you are using a cb/spigot version before 1.9.4 please continue to use Armor Stand tools v2.1.4
- Fixed possible item duplication using armor and off-hand slots.
- Any additional items collected by the player while in...
Page 1 of 3