If you have a problem with this plugin, please contact me either via PM, Discord, or the discussion section before / instead of leaving a review first! Not (only) because I don't like bad reviews for things I can and will fix/add quickly, but primarily because it is simply much easier to communicate via any one of those ways than via the review section!
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Languages Supported:
- English, Spanish, German, Polish, Russian
This is a very simple plugin that allows you to combine an elytra with a diamond chest plate in an anvil.
The result will be an armored elytra.
Armored elytras offer the same amount of protection as a diamond chest plate and they can have the same enchantments as well. This means that you can add protection, fire protection etc to the armored elytra as well.
List of features:
- Combine an elytra with any type of chest plate armor to create an armored elytra! It will have the same amount of armor as the type of armor it was combined with!
- Supports enchantments.
- Configurable list of allowed enchantments (and curses).
- Configurable repair cost.
- Permissions for giving / wearing / crafting different tiers of armored elytras.
- Add enchantments using enchanted books.
- Receive notification when the plugin is out-of-date.
- Permissions support.
- Configurable messages, elytra names and elytra lores.
- Uninstaller for when you no longer want to use this plugin.
I am always looking to improve upon this plugin, so if you have any tips, ideas or requests, let me know! I'll be happy to help!
NOTE: Armored elytras will remain in the world even after uninstalling this plugin, please use the uninstall feature if you want to uninstall this plugin.
NOTE2: By default, this plugin checks if there are any updates available. If the version you are using is found to be outdated, you will receive a message in the console (and upon logging in if you have the armoredelytra.admin permission node). The update checking can be disabled in the config file.
If you encounter a bug or a problem, please contact me first before leaving a review, then I'll try my hardest to fix it as soon as possible.
If you like this plugin, please don't forget to let me know in the review section, it really does help me keep motivated to provide support for this plugin!
- Add support for custom enchantment plugins.
- Any suggestions?
- When putting an item in the second anvil slot first and then in the first slot, the name of the result will appear incorrectly. The name is fixed when taking the result out of the anvil slot.
- Crafting Armored Elytras of the chain tier results in a golden Armored Elytra.
Allows you to wear armored elytras of a specific tier.
Allows you to craft armored elytras of a specific tier.
/ArmoredElytra [receiver] <tier>
Allows you to give armored elytras of a specific tier. Will be given to the player that issued the command if no target is specified.
With this node you will receive a notification if the plugin is out of date upon joining the server.
Available armor tiers: leather, gold, chain, iron, diamond.
- (2.4.13) Spanish (es_AR), provided by @legionparley.
- (2.4.13) German (de_DE), provided by @Eldoria.
- (2.4.14) Polish (pl_PL), provided by @aronreich.
- (2.4.14) Russian (ru_RU), provided by @DarkSumrak.
Got your own translation? Let me know!
Note that translations created for older versions may still work. If there are any missing translations you'll be notified in the log.
Uninstalling this plugin:
If you decide you no longer want to use this plugin, simply removing the ArmoredElytra.jar from your plugins directory will not get rid of any Armored Elytras on your server. Instead, you will want to enable to uninstall feature of this plugin, which can be done in the config.
The way this feature works is by checking player inventories upon login and chest inventories when they are accessed and remove any Armored Elytras it can find. This means that you will need to keep this plugin installed to keep it uninstalled... Though it won't affect server performance much, if at all, as pretty much the entire plugin is disabled while in uninstall mode. Before enabling this option, please do not forget to make a backup!
Don't forget to check out my BigDoors plugin:
Remember: NO SUPPORT IN THE REVIEWS SECTION! For support, please contact me somewhere else! For the fastest support, join our discord!
Armored Elytra 2.4.14
You will never have to choose between the protection of chest armor and the epicness of an elytra!