- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
- Languages Supported:
Java 8 and WolfyUtilities required
Easily edit your ArmorStands and make them come alive by giving them Armor, Tools, Items, etc. There are no limits!
The best thing is, that you can give this tool to your players.
It is designed to work with PlotSquared, WorldGuard and LWC (LWC: Important Notice below!)
It's all based on my latest API WolfyUtilities,
so you need it too to use this plugin.
If you are using 1.13
Spigot 1.13.0 is not supported!
You need at least Spigot 1.13.2 in order to run this plugin!
- Shift + Click on ArmorStand to edit it
- Equip it with any Item/Block.
- Every slot is supported: Helmet, Chestplate, Leggings, Boots, Main- and Off-Hand
- Make the display name visible and edit ith via Nametag
- Toggle BasePlate, Gravity, Visibility, Small Model, Arms
- Change the Poses of Head, Body, Arms and Legs via a GUI or via a Free Edit mode
- Extra option in config for disabling the Knockback of ArmorStands. (Useful in PlotWorlds. So Armorstands cannot be punched in other plots!)
- Easily realod configs and languages with the "/ast reload" commandImportant Notice for LWC!
It is only compatible with the LWC fork by Brokkonaut! It can be found here.
Permission for the gui:
Permission for "/ast reload" command:
- armorstandtool.edit.invisible (Needed to set ArmorStand invisible)
If you found a bug, glitch or issue, please report it to me before you write a bad review and also suggestions don't belong in the review area!
If you have suggestion, need help, report a bug or just want to talk...
then you are free to join my discord!
or copy link:
ArmorStandTool | Easy ArmorStand editing for your Players [1.13.2 - 1.14.4] 184.108.40.206
Easy tool for editing ArmorStands. Designed to work with WorldGuard, PlotSquared and LWC
- Update to latest WolfyUtilities Sep 8, 2019
- Updated to latest WolfyUtilities & 1.14 compatible Jul 28, 2019
- Compatibility with WolfyUtilities update! Mar 3, 2019