- Native Minecraft Version:
- Legacy (< 1.13)
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
an in-development (but functional) basic crates plugin with a simple gui and configurable config! Select which items are in each loot table, you can also reward players with keys which they can use to open a crate with.
/crate edit (loot)
/crate give <player> <crate name> <crate/key>
1. Run the server to create the config
2. Do /crate edit loot in order to go into the loot tables's rarities and add items into.
3. Click on which rarity you want to add items into and then shift click the items in, you can right-click to delete the items from the loot table.
4. After you're satisfied with your loot table, you can add a crate (in the config) and make sure you configure it's name, key name, and what loot table it uses.
5. Do /crate give <player> <crate name> crate and place down the crate wherever you want the crate to be. As of right now, you need a seperate hologram plugin in order to have a hologram above the crate. 6. Give keys to open the crates using /crate give <player> <crate name> key
This is an unfinished plugin and I am not responsible for any damage it may cause to your server through bugs. Use at your own risk and make sure to make frequent back-ups
Join my discord for support or to report bug fixes, keep in mind this is an in-progress plugin so please don't review it negatively because of bugs. https://discord.gg/4qJbXex
This is for 1.8 only for now. I will maybe make it for different versions in the future.