This plugin allow players on the server to access WolframAlpha from their Minecraft!
Your player can use to help their homework while they are on Minecraft!!
The server owner can offer his/her WolframAlpha AppID in the config.yml (AppID: ), or each player can register his/her own WolframAlpha AppID with this plugin usingWolframAlpha AppID can be obtained though:Code (Text):/ask addid <appid>
- go to WolframAlpha, and click the "Sign up"
- once you signed up, go to "MyApps" tab and click the "Get an AppID" button.
- Once you get the APPID string, use that APPID in
Code (Text):/ask addid APPID
- askdrwolfram.use : allows a player to use /ask command.
- /ask or /ask help: displays a help menu
- /ask addid <users_WolframAlpha_AppID> : register user's WolframAlpha AppID with this plugin.
- /ask <question> : sends question to WolframAlpha.
Just copy AskDrWolfram.jar in the plugins folder.
It would be greatly appreciated for your donation to continue providing support for this plugin.