Enjoy the sensation of jumping off of roof-tops and flying down mountains... without dying? With AssassinPack you can do just that, if you sneak before you fall you can roll off the damage of the fall and live to fight another day. Give your users this ability with the permission "assassin.roll". One can now either headshot others to more quickly assassinate them, scare them with exploding arrows, or grapple to their castle's turrets. Switching to either gunpowder or string will allow you to do the two latter options.
This plugin was originally made my GizmoRay, I just took it and updated the plugin for you guys!. PS: If you find any bugs I will try my best to fix it but I am not the best Java programmer because I only recently started programming not so long ago. Original Plugin
- "assassin.headshot" for headshot (do not use if using CombatCrits)
- "assassin.arrowspecials" for arrow grapple + arrow explosion (does not damage world)
- "assassin.roll" for reduced damage when falling
- "assassin.longjump" for feather jump
- "assassin.torcharrow" requires special arrows permission
- Feather Jump - Equip a feather to your inventory and hold it in your hand, right click it to add a few extra blocks to your height (click faster to go higher)
- Grapple - Fire an arrow, before it lands switch to string... simple as that
- Roll - Hit shift before slamming into the ground (only works from 15 blocks)
- Torch arrow - Fire an arrow, before it lands switch to a torch
- Exploding arrows - Fire an arrow, before it lands switch to gunpowder (does no damage to map) For all of the arrow specials, you MUST be sneaking!