- Native Minecraft Version:
- Legacy (< 1.13)
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Languages Supported:
If you are using 1.8 PLEASE use this version of SKRIPT
DOWNLOAD SKRIPT-REFLECT FOR ALL VERSIONS
If you see an anti-bot on Skript that is using the "on connect" or "on join" events, it is highly ineffective and will not do anything to stop lag from bot attacks or server crashing bots.
This uses the AsyncPlayerPreLoginEvent through Skript-Reflect, stopping most loading before it starts happening
- Using AsyncPlayerPreLogin Event and ServerListPing Event, I am able to check if a player's ip has ever loaded the server on their title menu screen. If they haven't, then they can not join. Once they have, they can join with no problems. This stops the majority of bots which do not load the server on a server list, and allows players easy access to the server. The only downside is, this fully disables Direct Connect if they have not loaded it before. But then, who really uses Direct Connect?
- Using the same technique through a command I have also made a better whitelist (unlike the vanilla one which for some reason never works exactly right)
- Now has a strict join connection throttle option
Feel free to message me with any questions.
Thanks for downloading.
Async Antibot and Whitelist 3.1
New idea to stop bot attacks!
- Added a custom connection throttle option and 1.8 support Nov 6, 2020
- Full recode Aug 5, 2020
- Added support for 1.9 + #Use link in description Jun 14, 2020