- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
- Languages Supported:
- AllAsyncKeepAliveThis is a plugin that reduce the probability of disconnects
*ProtocolLib is required
How it works:
Open an asynchronous thread timing (every 4 seconds) to send a KeepAlive (heartbeat packet) to the online players, reducing the probability of players disconnect due to low TPS, instant stuck and network packet loss. This plugin can only reduce the probability of disconnects and cannot increase the network transmission speed.
Open an asynchronous thread receive all KeepAlives (heartbeat packet) and filter the KeepAlives. Cancel the packet whick is sent by the plugin and let the others go. This is required on 1.12+, and a bug fix on older versions (The latency is displayed as invaild).
* The server itself will send a heartbeat packet (KeepAlive) to all clients every 20 seconds. The client must reply to the heartbeat packet within 30 seconds. Otherwise, the server is offline and the connection is displayed as dropped. If the server suddenly gets stuck, it will inevitably cause some players to disconnect. If It stucks more than 20 seconds, all the players will be disconnected. Because the heartbeat packet is sent in the main thread in a synchronous manner, the low TPS will cause the packet to be sent. Speed and response speed are slowing down. This plugin opens up a new asynchronous thread (not affected by TPS) and sends a heartbeat packet every 4 seconds, thus reducing the probability of players falling offline due to poor network conditions and low server TPS and instant card conditions.
1. Disabling this plugin cannot stop the asynchronous thread.
PaperSpigot 1.13.2 with ProtocolLib 4.4.0
PaperSpigot 1.12.2 with ProtocolLib 4.4.0
PaperSpigot 1.11.2 with ProtocolLib 4.4.0
Bukkit 1.7.10 with ProtocolLib unknown by Chinese MCBBS 夜夜夜、
(Take the first jar)
Sorry for my poor English, I am Chinese.
Which data is sent?
bStats sends the following data:
- Your server's randomly generated UUID
- The amount of players on your server
- The online mode of your server
- The bukkit version of your server (It seems like it doesn't send this)
- The java version of your system (e.g. Java 8)
- The name of your OS (e.g. Windows)
- The version of your OS
- The architecture of your OS (e.g. amd64)
- The system cores of your OS (e.g. 8)
- bStats-supported plugins
- Plugin version of bStats-supported plugins
Some plans for the version 0.3:
- Add a configuration file
- Add some commands
bStats page: https://bstats.org/plugin/bukkit/AsyncKeepAlive