- Native Minecraft Version:
- Legacy (< 1.13)
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
This plugin is designed to make the life of a server easier while spawning huge amounts of mobs.
- an easy to understand, fully commented config.yml
- easy to use
- performance/tps friendly due to subdivision into and of tasks
- full customizable
- across-version compatibility
- many mobs that can be spawned + mob list
- see and stop your tasks
- open sourceYou need support, found a bug or want
to suggest something?
Join my discord!
The main command is /asyncspawnmob (shorten /asm)
- /asyncspawnmob list
- /asyncspawnmob moblist <page>
- /asyncspawnmob spawn <type>
- /asyncspawnmob spawn <type> <amount>
- /asyncspawnmob stop <id>
AsyncSpawnMob - [1.8.x-1.17.x] 1.0.2
Spawn Mob but asynchronous. Secure your server performance!