This release was developed in association with Craftological (Spigot, PlanetMinecraft, Twitter)
- Fixed paperspigot compatibility
- Fixed version checker
- Fix clipboard command
- Added time for how long the WorldEdit player session is kept
- Added time for how long the undo is kept
Async WorldEdit - Edit millions of blocks without lag!
Added support for Spigot/Bukkit 1.12
- Updatet API to v2.0.4
- Fixed MaxBlockChangeException handling
- Fixed detecting if fast action can be performed
- Fixed WorldEdit operations that change the same operation twice
It has been a long time but finally its here... a new update. I promised, and I always keep my promise.
- Updated to newest WorldEdit v6.1.2
- Added support for BlocksHub v2.0
- Loads of small fixes
- Yes I will keep updating the free version
- Yes I will provide support for it
- No I will not add premium features to it
- No I will not support the dev builds of WorldEdit's (only dev bukkit releases)
- No I will not support sponge or...
As requested restoring the latest available version as the default download
- Fixed AsyncWorldEditInjector accessing private classes
You need to install:
- AsyncWorldEditInjector.jar (this release)
- AsyncWorldEdit.jar (Release 2.2.1)
This update fixes reported task dispatcher freeze bug.
To update you need to put all the necessary files from AsyncWorldEdit release 2.2.0 and update the AsyncWorldEdit.jar to 2.2.1.
THIS VERSION IS BROKEN DO NOT USE
The API update
This release contains mostly API work and some code cleanup.
- Fixed job cancel
- Better logging of safe operation error
- Extracted API classes and methods
- Added support for pause
- Extracted progress display to external plugins
Page 3 of 5