This update deals once and for all with the problem of PlotMe fix. From this version you need to install additional plugin for your PlotMe version that handles the PlotMe fix alongside the AsyncWorldEdit.
Async WorldEdit - Edit millions of blocks without lag!
- Fixed concurrent modification bug
- Fixed typos
- Updated to newest PlotMe-Core
- Added handling of changing regions (//move -s and //stack -s)
Fixed the issue where the task dispatcher stops responding.
- Fixed entity creation handling
- Fixed error handling during job processing
- Added configuration options for force flush blocks number
- Added dispatcher configuration validation
- Added missing WorldEdit operations to default config
- Changed ClassScanner filters
- Fixed class scanning of operations even if the first (top most parent) parent was detected as "not async"
PLEASE UPDATE YOUR ASYNCED OPERATIONS LIST IN THE CONFIG!
- Added forge/cauldron support
- Better exception logging
- Added support for PlotMe-Core
- Added schematic async saving
- Added CraftScripts async mode
- Added disable/enable async mode for for schematic save/load and craftscripts
- Added special debug output mode
- Added support for entities in undo
- Fixed undo not removing every block
- Minor changes to default configuration
- Added maximum time the dispatcher can perform tasks each run
- Class scanner optimization
- Minor changes to the default configuration
- Added async schematic loading
This build has only one change, it fixes a bug found in the class scanner (ref: github issues). This bug caused moving of large builds to fail.
Finally new release (not release candidate!).
Statement: Because of the recent events that took place in and around the Mincraft community, namely Microsoft buying Minecraft and the take-down notice I decided to change the license of AsyncWorldEdit. Therefore starting from this release I will use a custom license (based on BSD). The main concern was to make sure that AsyncWorldEdit will stay available for everyone...
MinecraftAdmin likes this.
- Updated to WorldEdit 3289-d8622fb
- Use new Operations-Extent API instead of asyncing EditSession operations
- Added few operations that ware not asynced
- Updated the enabled operations list in the config file
Page 4 of 5