AToken is a lightweight token economy plugin that is ideal for any gamemode looking to add an extra dimension to their servers economy. The plugin supports MySQL so you can have player balances transfer across multiple servers on your network.
- Native Minecraft Version:
- Legacy (< 1.13)
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- MySQL Database support
- A build in Developer API to allow for the creation of addon plugins.
- Configuration of all messages & permissions
- UUID support - Meaning this plugin supports offline players as well
Reviews & Support:
- AToken - displays your personal token balance
- AToken [player] - displays the balance of the specified player
- AToken balance - displays your token balance
- AToken balance [player] - displays the balance of the specified player
- AToken set [player] [amount] - sets the players token balance
- AToken give [player] [amount] - add the amount to the players token balance
- AToken take [player] [amount] - takes the amount of tokens from the players balance
If you like this plugin, please consider leaving a review of the plugin.
If you experience any issue while using this plugin, please do not request support in the comments / review section. Either use the plugin discussions section or join my development discord by clicking here and I will assist you there.
The developer API has methods that will allow you to do the following:
> Get a player balance
> Test is a player has a specific amount of tokens
> Add, Take and Set the balance of a player.
All methods in the developer API support OfflinePlayer, so you can edit a player's tokens while they are offline and they will be there waiting when they get back.