- Tested Minecraft Versions:
This plugin requires my SimpleAPI plugin for many reasons like the update notifier, the particle maker, and a lot more.
Ever wanted to have some fun little particle trails that follow arrows?
Well This is what you need, This plugin will give you all the latest particles from before 1.7 to 1.10 and beyond.
- ATrailer.setparticle -- Permission to the /atrailer setparticle command.
- ATrailer.listparticles -- Permission to the /atrailer particles command.
- ATrailer.setenabled -- Permission to the /areailer setenabled command.
Yes, it saves the players data in the config file Also has MySQL saving (New feature!)
a07b874f-200e-453c-9d58-f1fed458ce9f: <-- My UUID
Particle: largeexplode <-- Particle I have set for when I fire a arrow.
Active: true <-- And I have it enabled
That's right I have added custom messages for you to configure!!
Code (Text):Prefix: '&6[&eATrailer&6] &7'
No-Permission: '&eYou do not have permission for this command.'
Set-Particle: '&eSet your particle to: &7%particle%'
Toggled-On-Off: '&eYou have set your trailer to: &7%value%'
Particle-List-Prefix: '&eParticles: &7%list%'
Unknown-Command: '&eUnknown ATrailer Command.'
Unknown-Particle: '&eUnknown Particle, do &7/atrailer particles &e for a list of particles'
Missing-Arg: '&eMissing argument, type &7/atrailer &efor help'
Warning: '&eThis particle does not work at the moment.'
/atrailer particles -- Lists all the particles allowed.
/atrailer setparticle -- Set the particle that you will have on the arrow.
/atrailer setenabled -- Set if your trail is enabled or not.
- Add a few events for any developer who wants to link in.
- Make it more server friendly by checking for the servers TPS.
- What do you guys want to see leme know in the review/discussion area!!!