Donations will help me to keep up the work. It's a way for you to support me, and saying me thanks
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
AttackSpeedRemover is a little plugin I wrote for people complaining about this new attack speed mechanic in 1.9. I won't use it myself (because I kinda like it) but, here you go, just for you, and free to everybody!
It does also restore the old attack damage values of the tools (ex. the axe)
UPDATE: It now does also provide modules for removing player collision and sweep attacks. You can disable them in the config file.
This plugin does have a configuration. You can set disabled - or enabled - worlds and also enable / disable specific modules!
The whitelist_type field define how does the whitelist works. So, 0 for a blacklist, and 1 for a whitelist.Code (Text):#The amount of the basic attack speed
#64 is the plugin's default value
#16 is the minimum value for no attack cooldown
#4 is the default 1.9 value
#If you set it to 0, the plugin will consider that it's 64
#How does work the whitelist? Is this a list of disallowed worlds, or allowed ones?
#0 for a list of disallowed, 1 for a list of allowed.
#A list of the worlds to put in the whitelist
#Do players need a permission to bypass attack speed?
#Note: the permission is attackspeed.bypass
#Which modules do you want to enable?
#The AttackSpeedRemover module also restore old tools attack damage.
The whitelist field is a list of worlds to put in the blacklist / whitelist.
You can enable the need of a permission for removing attack speed, but it is disabled by default. The permission is attackspeed.bypass
For now, there is only one available command: /asr reload
To enable it in every world, simply leave the whitelist type on 0, and put a random non-used world name in the whitelist.
Why using this plugin more than another:
- It is open source, meaning that you can have the original code and change it to your wishes, without having little troubles aside due to a decompiler.
- Due to the fact it is open source, you can contribute to improve this plugin
- It is made to use the less memory possible, and have the less processor usage possible while providing support for all different possibilities and plugin removal.
- Plugin is maintained, meaning that his author will help you if you get any issue, and update the plugin if needed.
- 10 downloads - ✔
- 25 downloads - ✔
- 50 downloads - ✔
- 100 downloads - ✔ - I knew people would like it
- 150 downloads - ✔
- 200 downloads - ✔
- 300 downloads - ✔
- 500 downloads - ✔
- 1,000 downloads - X - Wow.
- 2,500 downloads - X
- 3,000 downloads - X
- 5,000 downloads - X
Wanna make a donation? You can send me the name of your server along with its IP / Website to make it appear with your username on the donator wall!
- Nobody yet
AttackSpeedRemover [Highly configurable] [Permissions support] 2.1.4
A plugin to easily remove the attack speed on your 1.9 server