- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
A plugin for your ego.
This plugin allows any player having the permission attention.bump to bump any other player on the server.
In addition, every player has the opportunity to get a ping when their name is mentioned in the chat. This is off by default for every player.
A config file is included. You can change pretty much everything in the plugin, from the permissions to use to the status and error messages, and even the commands !
If you mess up the configuration file, you can always download the original one here.
- attention.bump : Bump any other player with the /bump command.
- attention.ping : Get a ping whenever your name is mentioned in chat.
- attention.nocooldown : Disables the cooldown altogether
- /bump <player> [player2] ... : Bump one or several players using their nickname. Works from console.
- /chatping [on|off] : Toggle, enable or disable the ping when your name is mentioned.
The source code for this project is located in Github : https://github.com/Webbeh/Attention/
The spigot page of this project is located here : https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/attention.69953/
This is released under the Beerware license.
Don't forget to rate this plugin !