- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
AuctionHouse allows players to list items for sale on an auction house accessible with the /ah command. The plugin is new code and only shares a similar look and feel as the inactive plugin resource AuctionHouse.
- List items in the auction house
- View items matching a search filter based on name, type, lore, enchants, or seller
- Sort by newest first or chronologically
- Show items you are selling
- Cancel items
- Collect cancelled/expired items
- Drop unclaimed items at player's feet
- Automatically clean up abandoned items
- Show and clear recently sold items
- Hover over item to show time remaining and enchants
- Charge a flat and/or percentage based fee for listing an item (with confirmation menu)
- Tax sellers a percentage of revenue for each sale
- Blacklist items by name, type, lore and enchants
- Wildcard blacklisting of all items/blocks by omitting the item type and specifying lore, or enchants (can ban selling soulbound and cursed items)
- Optional Back/Exit button calls a command to return to another menu
- Click on a special sign to open the auction house
- Click on certain named block entities to open the auction house (chests, shulker boxes, dispensers, droppers, hoppers, furnaces, enchanting tables, brewing stands)
- Internationalization Support
- Customize messages, button materials and sounds
- Support for HeadDatabase heads as buttons.
- Support for custom skull textures as buttons.
- Supports player head for the player listings button.
- Supports Minecraft 1.13.2+
/ah reload - reloads the auctionhouse configurationPermissions:
/ah - open the auction house
/ah menu - open the auction house (menu mode)
/ah search <filter> - view items matching search filter
/ah help - show help for all the commands
/ah sell <price> - sell the item you are holding in hand
/ah selling - view the items you are selling
/ah sold - view the items you have sold recently
/ah expired - view your expired items to return
/ah cancel - cancel all your auctions
/ah return - return all your cancelled/expired items
auctionhouse.reload - enables reloading the pluginMeta:
auctionhouse.use - enables the /ah command
auctionhouse.menu - enables /ah menu command
auctionhouse.search - enables /ah search command
auctionhouse.help - enables /ah help command
auctionhouse.sell - enables /ah sell command
auctionhouse.selling - enables /ah selling command
auctionhouse.sold - enables /ah sold command
auctionhouse.expired - enables /ah expired command
auctionhouse.cancel - enables /ah cancel command
auctionhouse.return - enables /ah return command
auctionhouse.cancel.others - enables cancelling other's auctions
auctionhouse.auctions.# - sets maximum listings*
*Note: the preferred method for setting maximum listings is to use player meta if your permissions plugin supports it.
Meta will superceded permission settings if set for a user or a user's group. Also, permissions will supercede the defaultMaxListings value set in the config.
auctions - sets the number of auctions a player can list
To use meta, you need to have a compatible permissions plugin that supports setting and removal of meta such as PermissionsEx or LuckPerms.
For PermissionsEx use:
/pex user <user> set auctions <value>For LuckPerms use:
/pex group <group> set auctions <value>
/lp user <user> meta set auctions <value>
/lp group <group> meta set auctions <value>
For GroupManager use:
/manuaddv <user> auctions <value>
/mangaddv <group> auctions <value>
# AuctionHouse config.yml
# listingDuration is how long an item can be listed
# expiredDuratin is how long an item shows as expired
# unclaimedDuration is how long an item will be kept
# it will try to return unclaimed items automatically
# cleanupDuration is how often items will be destroyed
# once they are past the unclaimedDuration
# soldDuration is how long sold items will be kept
# color codes need to be specified with \u00a7
# instead of the & character
name: \u00a7cVorpal Sword
- Special Item
- Does not list in AuctionHouse
- ench: minecraft:sharpness
- ench: minecraft:unbreaking
- ench: minecraft:looting
- ench: minecraft:fire_aspect
- \u00a78 Item is soul bound
exit: msg %player% Exiting AuctionHouse
- There is no support for drag-and-drop of items.
- There is no database support
- Users should supply localized translation files
- Per user maximum listings are not supported by all permissions plugins, and may require additional configuration
An appropriate Economy Plugin
An appropriate Permissions Plugin
Terms of Service:
The plugin is provided AS-IS.
This plugin currently supports version 1.13.2+. Features may break if used with other versions of Minecraft than intended.
It takes a lot of tasty coffee to keep cranking out quality code.
Please donate if you like my plugins...
An AuctionHouse plugin for 1.13.x with a familiar interface
- Fixes for Blacklists Apr 24, 2019 at 2:58 PM
- Fix potential issue with out of bounds array Apr 19, 2019
- Fix Confirm Listing Menu not returning item on ESC Apr 16, 2019