- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
AuctionHouse allows players to list items for sale on an auction house accessible with the /ah command. The plugin is new code and only shares a similar look and feel as the inactive plugin resource AuctionHouse.
- List items in the auction house
- View items matching a search filter based on name, type, lore, enchants, or seller
- Sort by newest first or chronologically
- Show items you are selling
- Cancel items
- Collect cancelled/expired items
- Drop unclaimed items at player's feet
- Automatically clean up abandoned items
- Show and clear recently sold items
- Hover over item to show time remaining and enchants
- Charge a flat and/or percentage based fee for listing an item (with confirmation menu)
- Tax sellers a percentage of revenue for each sale
- Blacklist items by name, type, lore and enchants
- Internationalization Support
- Customize messages, button materials and sounds
- Supports Minecraft 1.13.1+
/ah reload - reloads the auctionhouse configurationPermissions:
/ah - open the auction house
/ah search <filter> - view items matching search filter
/ah sell <price> - sell the item you are holding in hand
/ah selling - view the items you are selling
/ah sold - view the items you have sold recently
/ah cancel - cancel all your auctions
/ah expired - view your expired items to return
/ah return - return all your cancelled/expired items
auctionhouse.reload - enables reloading the pluginMeta:
auctionhouse.use - enables the /ah command
auctionhouse.sell - enables /ah sell command
auctionhouse.auctions.# - sets maximum listings*
*Note: the preferred method for setting maximum listings is to use player meta if your permissions plugin supports it.
auctions - sets the number of auctions a player can list
To use meta, you need to have a compatible permissions plugin that supports setting and removal of meta such as PermissionsEx or LuckPerms.
For PermissionsEx use:
/pex user <user> set auctions <value>For LuckPerms use:
/pex group <group> set auctions <value>
/lp user <user> meta set auctions <value>
/lp group <group> meta set auctions <value>
For GroupManager use:
/manuaddv <user> auctions <value>
/mangaddv <group> auctions <value>
# AuctionHouse config.yml
# listingDuration is how long an item can be listed
# expiredDuratin is how long an item shows as expired
# unclaimedDuration is how long an item will be kept
# it will try to return unclaimed items automatically
# cleanupDuration is how often items will be destroyed
# once they are past the unclaimedDuration
# color codes need to be specified with \u00a7
# instead of the & character
name: \u00a7cVorpal Sword
- Special Item
- Does not list in AuctionHouse
- ench: minecraft:sharpness
- ench: minecraft:unbreaking
- ench: minecraft:looting
- ench: minecraft:fire_aspect
- There is no support for drag-and-drop of items.
- There is no database support.
- Users should supply localized translation files
- Per user maximum listings are not supported by all permissions plugins, and may require additional configuration
An appropriate Economy Plugin
An appropriate Permissions Plugin
Terms of Service:
The plugin is provided AS-IS.
This plugin currently supports version 1.13.1+. Features may break if used with other versions of Minecraft than intended.
It takes a lot of tasty coffee to keep cranking out quality code.
Please donate if you like my plugins...
An AuctionHouse plugin for 1.13.x with a familiar interface
- Horizontal Rule Fix and Additional Formatting Support Feb 13, 2019 at 8:48 AM
- Bug Fixes, GUI and Customization Changes Feb 8, 2019
- Important Bug Fix! Jan 31, 2019