for the 1.12.2 version click here: https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/auctionhouse-legacy.66670/
- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
for the 1.8.8 version click here: https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/auctionhouse-retro.69278/
AuctionHouse allows players to list items for sale on an auction house accessible with the /ah command. The plugin is new code and only shares a similar look and feel as the inactive plugin resource AuctionHouse.
- List items in the auction house
- View items matching a search filter based on name, type, lore, enchants, or seller
- Sort chronologically or by price
- Show items you are selling
- Cancel items
- Collect cancelled/expired items
- Drop unclaimed items at player's feet
- Automatically clean up abandoned items
- Show and clear recently sold items
- Hover over item to show time remaining and enchants
- Charge a flat and/or percentage based fee for listing an item (with confirmation menu)
- Tax sellers a percentage of revenue for each sale
- Blacklist items by name, type, lore and enchants
- Wildcard blacklisting of all items/blocks by omitting the item type and specifying lore, or enchants (can ban selling soulbound and cursed items)
- Optional Back/Exit button calls a command to return to another menu
- Click on a special sign to open the auction house
- Click on certain named block entities to open the auction house (chests, shulker boxes, dispensers, droppers, hoppers, furnaces, enchanting tables, brewing stands)
- Click on custom named entities to open the auction house
- Console command support for custom menu and NPC plugins
- Internationalization Support
- Customize messages, button materials and sounds
- Support for HeadDatabase heads as buttons with hdb:<id>
- Support for custom skull textures as buttons with texture:<base64 data>
- Supports player head for the player listings button with auctionhouse player_head
- Logging all transactions to separate log file
- Announce listings to all players
- Multi-world support with simple world grouping
- Supports Minecraft 1.13.2 and 1.14.3
/ah reload - reloads the auctionhouse configurationPermissions:
/ah - open the auction house
/ah <player> - open the auction house for a player (console only)
/ah menu - open the auction house in menu mode
/ah menu <player> - open the auction house in menu mode for a player (console only)
/ah search <filter> - view items matching search filter
/ah help - show help for all the commands
/ah sell <price> - sell the item you are holding in hand
/ah selling - view the items you are selling
/ah sold - view the items you have sold recently
/ah expired - view your expired items to return
/ah cancel - cancel all your auctions
/ah return - return all your cancelled/expired items
auctionhouse.reload - enables reloading the pluginMeta:
auctionhouse.use - enables /ah command
auctionhouse.menu - enables /ah menu command
auctionhouse.search - enables /ah search command
auctionhouse.help - enables /ah help command
auctionhouse.sell - enables /ah sell command
auctionhouse.selling - enables /ah selling command
auctionhouse.sold - enables /ah sold command
auctionhouse.expired - enables /ah expired command
auctionhouse.cancel - enables /ah cancel command
auctionhouse.return - enables /ah return command
auctionhouse.cancel.others - enables cancelling other's auctions
auctionhouse.auctions.# - sets maximum listings*
*Note: the preferred method for setting maximum listings is to use player meta if your permissions plugin supports it.
Meta will superceded permission settings if set for a user or a user's group. Also, permissions will supercede the defaultMaxListings value set in the config.
auctions - sets the number of auctions a player can list
To use meta, you need to have a compatible permissions plugin that supports setting and removal of meta such as PermissionsEx or LuckPerms.
For PermissionsEx use:
/pex user <user> set auctions <value>For LuckPerms use:
/pex group <group> set auctions <value>
/lp user <user> meta set auctions <value>
/lp group <group> meta set auctions <value>
For GroupManager use:
/manuaddv <user> auctions <value>
/mangaddv <group> auctions <value>
# AuctionHouse config.yml
# listingDuration is how long an item can be listed
# expiredDuratin is how long an item shows as expired
# unclaimedDuration is how long an item will be kept
# it will try to return unclaimed items automatically
# cleanupDuration is how often items will be destroyed
# once they are past the unclaimedDuration
# soldDuration is how long sold items will be kept
# color codes need to be specified with \u00a7
# instead of the & character
name: \u00a7cVorpal Sword
- Special Item
- Does not list in AuctionHouse
- ench: minecraft:sharpness
- ench: minecraft:unbreaking
- ench: minecraft:looting
- ench: minecraft:fire_aspect
- \u00a78 Item is soul bound
exit: msg %player% Exiting AuctionHouse
- There is no support for drag-and-drop of items.
- There is no database support
- Users should supply localized translation files
- Per user maximum listings are not supported by all permissions plugins, and may require additional configuration
Terms of Service:
- Vault (version 1.5+)
- An appropriate Economy Plugin
- An appropriate Permissions Plugin
The plugin is provided AS-IS.
Please report all issues by starting a conversation. If you post in the discussion forum, it may get overlooked as we are getting more discussion now.
This plugin currently supports version 1.13.2 and 1.14. Features may break if used with other versions of Minecraft than intended.
I have to admit, I'm quite the coffee addict. I can not survive without a decent French Roast these days, so if you have the means, please donate to my ongoing caffeine habit. It makes the coding that much more bearable...
An AuctionHouse plugin with a familiar interface.
Amazing resource and plugin author! The plugin works like a charm and does exactly what it is supposed to. I'd like to see NPC support added thought, but that's just me!
Also want to give some extra credits to the plugin author, he is kind, helpful and always responding on my questions!
10/10 would recommend.
One of the ONLY plugins on my server I have never had an issue with. Seamless coding, just works so well and does exactly what you need. The options are endless with this plugin and I really wanna see more work from this developer. He worked really hard on this plugin so check it out guys! <3
Was an amazing AuctionHouse revive that had great development. Not only the author had a frequent update schedule that patched many issues and added new ones - he did this for FREE.
Sounds like a great plugin? It definitely was, and appreciated by thousands. Yet one-star reviewers sink yet another great plugin when they're so stubborn to use it on a development version and think it's suitable for a production server, not even thinking about backups due to instability. No wonder we see premium plugins taking over because developers are hit with one star reviews and don't want to provide a free plugin to assholes.