- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
This is an auction plugin originally made for HollandCraft (ip – playhc.ms).
To create an auction just hold the desired item in your hand and use –
/as start <price> [amount] [increment] [duration]
- The price with which you want the bidding to start.
- The amount of the item you want to sell (standard = everything in your hand) and can be greater than 64 or "all", if it's "all" it will auction of everything you have of the item.
- The amount of money you want every bid to increase with; (standard = 10, configurable).
- How long you want the auction to last; (standard = 60 seconds, configurable).
- Supports Vault permissions and economy!
- Auction info, displayed when hovering above messages.
- Auction logging (can be turned off in config)
- Log all auctions so you can refund the items and money spent (only admin).
- Message customization
- Customize every message players receive in the messages.yml.
- Auction cancelling
- Admins can cancel the current auction (with the as.cancel permission node) the player who created the auction can cancel as well.
- Option to blacklist certain items in config.
- Creative blocking
- Auction Storm does not allow the creation of an auction while in creative, this can be configured.
- When a player bids when the auction has 5 seconds remaining, the remaining time is increased by 30 seconds. Both values can be configured.
/auction – Main auction command. Use /auction help to get more information.
Aliases – /auc, /auctionstorm & /as/bid [bid amount] [secret bid] – Bid on the current auction, the secret bid is the bid which automatically outbids the next bid.
Alternative for /auction bid/asadmin – All admin commands are contained within this command.
- as.* – Gives permissions for all Auction Storm commands.
- as.base – Base Auction Storm permission.
- as.creative – Permission to start an auction in creative.
- as.admin – Permmision to use the admin command.
- as.reload – Permission to reload the config files.
- as.defaults – Permission to reset the config files.
- as.return – Permission to refund auctions.as.cancel – Permission to cancel any and all auctions.
This plugin is drag and drop, it does however require Vault, a vault-dependent economy plugin and my library plugin: Alchemic Library.