Fixed plugin failing at startup due to a change in AuraAPI.
Added an update checker!
Create channels for your server to use!
This update changes a lot of things.
- The plugin now requires my API plugin AuraAPI.
- The plugin now supports sending channel messages to other servers under a bungee network.
- Little fixes that I dont remember.
Fixed an issue with channel commands where it would always say no permission unless the player had the aurachannels.admin permission, now it is not required.
Also fixed possibility of no permission message if main command isn't the same as the channel ID.
This update also includes a personal API update that is in all my plugins.
A few bug Fixes.
Added full 1.16 support.
- Added DiscordSRV Channel Support! Add the channel ID(Like the default's staff-chat) to DiscordSRV's config.
- Made the plugin now saved a player's toggled channel and ignored channels.
- Made the plugin not care if the main command is not the same as the channel ID.
- Fixed some bugs with the default channel feature.
Code (YAML):# Make sure to update this to have a seperate message format when you message from Discord.
- /aurachannels reload : Would reset the config.
- Officially made the default: config value do something. Originally added as a thought, but forgot to remove it.
- Added allow-global: for the default: channel value
- Added debugger.