Fixed a bug with the settings gui, causing you to not be able to add/remove entities from the lists.
A mob manager plugin that allows you to manage the mobs in your world.
Fixed an issue where the settings menu would open whenever you sent a message in chat.
Fixed the Setting GUI's contents being off-centered.
- Fixed method errors and other errors due to Minecraft version changes.
- Updated to require my API Plugin.
- Added an update checker.
Updated to 1.16.
- Fixed a bug when using the settings gui to add spawner mob preventions.
- Updated Item API for settings GUI.
- Added per world configuration! If the world isn't listed then it uses global.
- Fixed breed prevention only working on Cows.
- Added a Settings GUI ("/amm settings").
- Added config Updater.
- Added TAB complete to commands.
- Made it all 1.8 - 1.15 compatible (1.8 & 1.9 are missing API events for breeding, so you can not refund food).
- Heads don't have textures in 1.8 GUI.
- Spawn Egg is Blank in 1.9.
Fixed Snow Golem prevention.
Was prevent-build-snowgolem: false,
Should be prevent-building-snowgolem: false
Make sure to update this in your config!