- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
- Languages Supported:
- Polish, Russian, Support for custom messages
AureliumSkills is an advanced and configurable skills, stats, and abilities plugin, great for a variety of server gamemodes such as survival, skyblock, factions, RPG, and more!
Discord: https://discord.gg/Bh2EZfB (Join for support/suggestions/discussion)
- 15 Unique Skills
- 6 Player Stats
- Up to 5 abilities per skill
- Custom stat modifiers and stat items and armor!
- Extensive configuration: change XP sources, stats, level up requirements, loot tables, ability values, and more!
- Enable/Disable any Skill or Ability
- Customize fishing and excavation loot tables
- Custom messages/language support
- Supports: WorldGuard (1.13+), HolographicDisplays, PlaceholderAPI
- MySQL support
Requires server running Spigot, Paper, or fork of those. CraftBukkit will not work.
There are a total of 15 custom Skills that players can level up! Words in parenthesis indicate the actions used to level up that skill. Brackets indicate the stats the skill levels in order of primary then secondary.
- Farming (Harvesting crops) [H, S]
- Foraging (Chopping wood) [S, T]
- Mining (Mining ores) [T, L]
- Fishing (Fishing) [L, H]
- Excavation (Digging) [R, L]
- Archery (Killing mobs with a bow) [L, S]
- Defense (Taking damage) [T, H]
- Fighting (Killing mobs with melee) [S, R]
- Endurance (Running and walking) [R, T]
- Agility (Jumping and fall damage) [W, R]
- Alchemy (Brewing potions) [H, W]
- Enchanting (Enchanting items) [W, L]
- Sorcery (Not yet implemented) [S, W]
- Healing (Drinking and splashing potions) [R, H]
- Forging (Combining items in an anvil) [T, W]
The Skills Menu (/skills)
Stats are player specific buffs that directly link into Skills in a very organized and logical way! There are a total of 6 unique stats:
- Strength (Increases attack damage)
- Health (Increases max health)
- Regeneration (Increases health and mana regen speed)
- Luck (Increase luck attribute and has double drop chance)
- Wisdom (Increases experience gain, max mana, and decreases anvil costs)
- Toughness (Reduces incoming damage)
Every Skill has a unique combination of 2 stats that it levels up! These are categorized into primary and secondary. Primary stats gain one level for every skill level. Secondary stats gain one level for every other skill Level.
The Stats Menu (/stats)
Click here for more info
Commands listed as /sk can also be used with /skills or /skill in case /sk is taken by another plugin. <these> are required arguments, [these] are optional.
- /stats - Opens Stats Menu
- /skills or /skill or /sk - Opens Skills Menu
- /sk top [skill] - Shows skill leaderboard
- /sk xp add <player> <skill> <amount> - Adds skill XP
- /sk xp set <player> <skill> <amount> - Sets a player's skill XP
- /sk xp remove <player> <skill> <amount> - Removes skill XP
- /sk skill setlevel <player> <skill> <level> - Sets skill level
- /sk skill setall <player> <level> - Sets all of a player's skills to a level
- /sk skill reset <player> [skill] - Resets all skills or a specific skill to level 1
- /sk lang <lang> - Changes language
- /sk reload - Reloads config files
- /sk modifier add <player> <stat> <name> <value> [silent] - Adds a stat modifier to a player
- /sk modifier remove <player> <name> [silent] - Removes a specific stat modifier from a player
- /sk modifier list [player] [stat] - Lists all or a specific stat's modifiers for a player
- /sk modifier removeall [player] [stat] [silent] - Removes all stat modifiers from a player
- /sk item modifier add <stat> <value> [lore] - Adds an item stat modifier to the item held, along with lore by default
- /sk item modifier remove <stat> [lore] -
Removes an item stat modifier from the item held, and the lore associated with it by default
- /sk item modifier list -
Lists all item stat modifiers on the item held
- /sk item modifier removeall -
Removes all item stat modifiers from the item held
- /sk armor modifier add <stat> <value> [lore] - Adds an armor stat modifier to the item held, along with lore by default
- /sk armor modifier remove <stat> [lore] -
Removes an armor stat modifier from the item held, and the lore associated with it by default
- /sk armor modifier list -
Lists all armor stat modifiers on the item held
- /sk armor modifier removeall -
Removes all armor stat modifiers from the item held
- /sk multiplier [player] - Shows a player's current XP multiplier based on their permissions
- /sk help - Shows a help menu
Click here for a list of all permissions
The placeholders that Aurelium Skills currently has, no need for an ecloud expansion, works automatically
- %aureliumskills_power% - Combined skill level
- %aureliumskills_[skill]% - Level for a certain skill (ex: %aureliumskills_farming%)
- %aureliumskills_[stat]% - Level for a certain stat (ex: %aureliumskills_health%)
- %aureliumskills_hp% - Hp as an integer
- %aureliumskills_hp_1% - Hp rounded to 1 decimal
- %aureliumskills_hp_2% - Hp rounded to 2 decimals
- %aureliumskills_mana% - Current player mana
The plugin uses the action bar to display Health and Mana, as well as whenever Skill XP is gained.
The plugin has sound effects and title texts when skills are leveled up.
Every Skill has a level progression menu that displays the rewards for all levels, and your current progress.
This is in Alpha development, features are incomplete and there may be many bugs.
Aurelium Skills | Advanced Skills, Stats, Abilities, and more Alpha 1.4.2
Advanced Skills, Stats, and Abilties plugin