Authentication is a plugin where you can make sure new players and existing know about your server rules, By forcing players to do /accept before they can do anything else shows that they have had the chance read the server rules and if anything happens they don't have an excuse like "I didn't know the rules"
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
- Stops Players from Breaking, Placing, Interacting and Chatting on your Server until the player has /Accepted your Server rules!
- All event messages are configurable
- /Rules and /Info Are configurable with multiply pages and Colors
- Issue Tracker: https://github.com/LXGaming/Authentication/issues
- SourceCode: https://github.com/LXGaming/Authentication
If you are having issues, please use the Issue Tracker under Source.
Authentication is licensed under the Apache 2.0 license.