- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
- AuthMeTeam, CryLegend
This is a bungee-side addon for AuthMeReloaded 5.4.0+ only!
This plugin acts like a bridge between your bukkit servers and your BungeeCord instance. To explain simple how it works, AuthMe send a message to bungee-side on user authentication. If bungee-side doesn't receive this message, the player won't be able to talk in chat and to perform commands, including BungeeCord commands.
AutoLogin: If you have AuthMe on multiple servers, you can enable autoLogin option that allow you to switch between your servers without having to perform login command again.
- Java 1.8+
- BungeeCord/Waterfall 1.7+
- A valid AuthMeReloaded instance on CraftBukkit/Spigot/Paper/Tacospigot 1.7.10+
Please follow these steps and configure the plugin before saying it doesn't work!
- Download AuthMeBungee package
- Place AuthMeBungee.jar into your BungeeCord's plugin folder
- MAKE SURE THAT hooks.bungeecord is enabled in your authme (spigot side) config file!
- Restart everything
- Configure the plugin (don't forget to edit the configuration file)