AuthMeRedirect is an add-on for AuthMe which redirects a player to another server when they log in on your AuthMe server!
What does this provide you?
This provides you with a way to make a "Pre-Lobby" as some like to call it, where players log in and then get redirected to the main lobby or to another server
- Download the jar file called AuthMeRedirect.jar from this resource page.
- Drag it into your AuthMe server. [This is an AuthMe add-on, it will not work without it!!]
- Run the server so the configuration file generates and close the server.
- Open up the configuration file, put the server you would like players to redirect to.
- Save the configuration file and start up the server. And that's it, you're ready to go!
Thanks for reading!
- Add a permision to bypass the redirect. [Done!] Permission: authmeredirect.noredirect
If this plugin helped you please consider leaving a rating!
If theres any error or something that you would like for me to include in this plugin, be sure to send me a PM or to post it on the resource discussion!