This is a fork of Reconnect fully compatible with waterfall.
- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Languages Supported:
Note: While this supports older server versions such as 1.8 you should still use the latest version of waterfall.
It comes with many improvements over the original version such as much needed stability and reliability improvements.
Most of the code has been completely rewritten now with much better stability and behavior.
- Reconnect all players when a server restarts - you don't need an additional limbo server.
- Move the affected players to the fallback server or kick them from the proxy, if the server doesn't start within a specific time period.
- Send configurable Action Bar and Title bar messages with support for custom animation.
- Configuration reload command.
- Supports definition of custom kick trigger messages with regex support.
- Add servers you wish this plugin to ignore.
- Help prevent server overloads by configuring how quickly people should reconnect.
- Should work with other plugins on both the proxy and the server without issue.
- Has a basic developer API to interact with.
- Open source
Detailed Configuration can be found here
- Drop plugin in plugins folder of proxy.
- Restart proxy.
- Ensure shutdown text / regex matches your servers shutdown messages otherwise edit and reload plugin
- Test & Enjoy
Commands & tree
- Original Raw Concept (SpigotMC Forum Post)
- Originally Inspired by a SpigotMC Forum Thread
Though I'll do my best to support you on here It'd be easier to manage issues if you'd head over here.