- Tested Minecraft Versions:
AutoSmelt is a plugin that when you break an Iron, Gold ore block, Ancient Debris, or Copper ore it will drop an Ingot instead of an ore!
• grab any pickaxe and start mining!
• Fortune pickaxe will drop extra ingots!
• SilkTouch pickaxe will pick up blocks instead of ingots
• Great for Prison and Factions servers!
• Lightweight / Doesn't cause server lag
• Worldguard Support
• Auto Pickup after blocks are mined
• Naturally drop blocks when players inventory is full
• AutoSmelt Pickaxe that can be spawned in and used without command
• Config to customize the plugin!
• Experience Orb Drops
• /as | Toggles AutoSmelt on/off
• /smelt <player> | Spawns in AutoSmelt Pickaxe
• /asreload | Reloads Config
• autosmelt.mine | Required for /as
• autosmelt.spawn | Required for /smelt <player>
• autosmelt.reload | Required for /asreload
• Adding Economy Support on block break (configurable)
• Open to suggestions!
#Is AutoSmelt on by default
#Are Drops to Inventory on by default
#Drop exp orbs?
#Enable Fortune Drops for Fortune Pick?
#Set the experience orb value for Iron
#Set the experience orb value for Gold
#Set the experience orb value for Netherite Scrap
#On message for /as command
autosmelt_on_message: AutoSmelt has been turned &aON
#Off message for /as command
autosmelt_off_message: AutoSmelt has been turned &aOFF
#Message prefix for plugin
message_prefix: "&d[&fAutoSmelt&d] &r"
Join the Retro Community Discord for any suggestions or questions! https://discord.gg/gzJY9B8
Join the Retro Community Networks Minecraft server: play.rncmc.net
Auto Smelt 1.7.1
Auto Smelt Your Ores!
Everything works, but unfortunately, players cannot break any smeltable ores if AutoSmelt if off, especially in creative mode (for admins and such).
This is unacceptable. For me, it's a game-breaking bug, as it totally messes with the logic I had planned out for a Prison mine.
The is a great plugin, does what it is meant to do. However 2 issues I have noticed is that while in creative you cannot break ore blocks at all. The plugin causes some sort of interference and is places the block back immediately. I am sure this can be fixed by the author. Also when a player doesnt have the autosmelt enabled and they mine an ore. they get nothing at all, nothing drops etc. Not sure if that is only on my server side or in general.
Overall great plugin!
Changing my review because this plugin is not a 3-star plugin anymore.
This plugin is working great. There is only one problem i have, but i think it's on my side as i've had it with AutoSmelt custom enchants too. I don't know how to fix it though.. (Sometimes, like 1/5 chance, nothing will drop from the ore. Doesn't happen with other ores or when i remove the plugin)
Another thing is the AutoSmelt item drops seem very un-vanilla like. They pop up really high instead of dropping normally. Maybe using a datapack would solve this? I tried that myself and it worked fine other than there was no way to add exp drops, and obviously this plugin could fix that.
Otherwise this is a perfect plugin! I just wish it would work for me lol