A powerful Minecraft Automatic-Economy Plugin for 1.14-1.16 with lots of features
- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
What is Auto-Tune?
Auto-Tune is a Minecraft plugin for server that aims at transforming a part of Minecraft servers often ignored and that remains undeveloped. That is the economy of Minecraft servers.
There are currently two forms of Minecraft economies that exists on modern servers. The first is vanilla which does not use plugins to assist in functionality within the economy. The second is a server-shop, vanilla blend, this method uses player-to-player trades and a server-wide shop that includes set prices for items to be bought and sold. The second method is often preferred on SMP/vanilla as it provides higher liquidity and engagement in the market than vanilla. However, on anarchy/semi-anarchy servers the vanilla-economy is provided as vanilla mechanics are often preferred.
Both methods have significant issues. Vanilla being the most obvious with incredibly low engagement in the market as trades are strictly player-to-player bartering. To fix this issue servers and plugin-makers have developed a server-economy. Plugins such as essentials and Vault’s API allows for a medium of exchange within Minecraft. This has drastically fixed a lot of issues with the bartering system within Minecraft. However, the issue of low market engagement persisted. This has had attempts to be “fixed” however, by introducing server-wide shop plugins, often in the form of shop GUI’s or sign-shops. This is the current “preferred” method of economies in Minecraft servers.
Auto-Tune aims to fix the still present problems in both methods of economies by introducing automatic dynamic pricing powered by Auto-Tune API, an API we have developed that contains various algorithms for calculating prices. Auto-Tune is a powerful, highly customizable plugin that creates a GUI-shop with server-set items that hooks into the Auto-Tune API and updates prices for items based on aggregate supply and demand. Different levels of Auto-Tune unlock access to various pricing models. However the Auto-Tune plugin contains many advanced features standalone; an integrated web-server that creates a website which displays graphs of items on the select server, automatic selling, volatility settings, sell price difference variation, and more. Our team at Auto-Tune is optimistic and passionate about Minecraft, plugin development and improving the community as a whole and are working hard at improving the plugin which is still deep in development.
The plugin is still in BETA. For support etc. join our discord server! (below)
An example of a graph for an item created by the exponential algorithm displayed online:
An example of a shop setup using Auto-Tune:
IMPORTANT: This plugin WONT work without an API-key. You can get one for free on our discord below.
- 3 Pricing Algorithim Options [Basic, Advanced, Exponential]
- Basic and Advanced contains 5 pricing model options. [Volaility Algorithim Settings]
- Exponential contains 7 pricing model options. [Volatility Options and algorithim, data-selection-algorithim, and more]
- 2 forced-inflation methods with individual options [Dynamic and Static Inflation, configurable update periods]
- 2 integrated web-servers to display prices online in graphs [Server port settings and more]
- Configurable GUI with sizing and naming options [80+ supported item-slots]
- Config settings can easily be modified with an in-built GUI editor
- Configurable shops with options to lock price and sell-price-differences [For more look at shops.yml configuration below]
- Configurable sell-price-difference
- Sell price-difference-variation algorithim options [Update period, total time, starting-difference, ending difference]
- Player loaning [/loan, /loans, /payloan, easy to use]
- Configurable interest rates [Update period, amount and more]
- Debt settings
- GDP and GDP per Capita calculation [factors in buying/selling, debt, and loaning, using /gdp]
- Incredibly fast data-collection and creation [50000 data insertions and retrievals a second when in memory, 5000 data insertions and retrievals a second when in storage (in our tests)]
- Data corruption protection
- And more!
- Coming soon (Dynamic Intrest rates, Credit scoring, Lots more GUI-shop configuration, even faster data-retrieval, updated web-server, and more (We're open to suggestions))
To use Auto-Tune
To build the project yourself
- Note: Make sure you have a valid API key
- Download the latest version of Auto-Tune from the resources tab for your Minecraft server's Minecraft version
- Put the .jar file in your minecraft plugins folder
- Restart your server
- Edit the config.yml file inside plugins/Auto-Tune/, and enter your API key and email (check Auto-Tune API for more)
- Edit any other settings you want, in the config.yml file, especially set "pricing-model" to your API key type.
- Edit the shops.yml file to include items you wish to have in your shop
- Restart your server, again
- Auto-Tune will be running on your server, do /shop to view the items you set in the shops.yml file.
- Clone the project to a local directory
- Go to go the the Auto-Tune folder that has pom.xml (Auto-Tune/Auto-Tune)
- Run mvn clean package
- Go to the /target/ directory and Auto-Tune-0.x.x will be there if successful
What is Auto-Tune API
Auto-Tune API is the API Auto-Tune connects to, in order to automatically calculate price data. In other words, it is the server that is the backbone of the dynamic pricing-model that powers Auto-Tune.
How to get an Auto-Tune API key
To get an Auto-Tune API key please open a ticket on our discord:
Auto-Tune ✅ SUPPLY/DEMAND DYNAMIC ECONOMY ✅ ⚡1.14 - 1.16⚡ 0.11.1
A Powerful Minecraft Automatic-Economy Plugin for 1.14-1.16 with lots of features
- Auto-Tune 0.11.1 Nov 22, 2020 at 12:19 PM
- Auto-Tune 0.11.0 Nov 21, 2020 at 9:04 PM
- Added Max-Buy/Sell, option to turn off price calculation when no players are online and more. Nov 17, 2020