- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
- Languages Supported:
- Any language is supported, put your announcements in your target language, localisation is possible via locale.yml
Looking for a simple way to create colored, customizable announcements that are broadcast to your players at specific intervals? This is the plugin for you. There is no commands, very limited setup and it's as easy as possible to use.
Having difficulty? Want to request features? Want to suggest future plugin ideas? Join my development discord here.
- Download Auto-Broadcast using the button above
- Drag AutoBroadcast-1.1.0.jar into your plugins/ folder.
- (Re)start your server to generate the configuration file
- Navigate to ~/plugins/AutoBroadcast and open config.yml
- Customize, add or remove announcements under the specified section.
- Restart your server and watch your announcements come to fruition
AutoBroadcast is very simple to configure, you're able to customize all messages to have them in your language. The plugin supports the generic (&) colorcodes.
You can grab the default configuration in the spoiler below, should yours become corrupt or invalid.
# Thank you for using Paradaux's AutoBroadcast v1.1.0
# If you're having issues, and your custom announcements are not showing, it's
# because this .yml file is invalid. Stick it in an online parser to find the issue
# or join my discord @ https://paradaux.io/discord
# How long, in seconds, between announcements.
# Do not edit, this will break the plugin.
# This enables functionality which may break your AutoBroadcast Experience.
# Any user with the "autobroadcast.bypass" permission will not receive broadcasts (including operators and users with "*")
# For this reason, this is disabled by default.
# Make multiple-line announcements by using \n to begin a new line.
# Full color-codes are supported.
- "&7Thanks for installing &cAutoBroadcast&7!"
- "&7Make sure to &cadd &7and &cconfigure&7 broadcasts in the config.yml file!"
- "&7You can add an &cunlimited&7 amount of broadcasts."
- "&cHere&7 is an \nexample of a \nmultiple-line message."
# Here you can change the internal messages, to your heart's content.
# Voici où l'on peut changer les annonces utilisées.
# Do not edit.
# This is what %autobroadcast_chatprefix% will be replaced with.
# N.B this is not a PAPI Placeholder.
help_header: "%autobroadcast_chatprefix% &7Running AutoBroadcast v1.1.0 by &cParadaux.io&7!"
- "&7Thank you for using &cAutoBroadcast&7. It's a labour of &clove&7. "
- "&7If you require any &csupport&7, join my &cdiscord&7 @ &chttps://paradaux.io/discord"
Report any bugs you find on our issue tracker here and not in the reviews section alternatively you can visit our support discord server linked above.
If you like AutoBroadcast you may like my other plugins: Check them out here
Consider supporting development financially here to get a "supporter" role on my discord server as well as prioritized support and feedback on your feature suggestions.
Simple, asynchronous auto broadcasting system at a customizable interval