- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
- Kavatch (helps with development), Syn (Bug Testing/Idea Generator)Want to test AutoEye: pluoi.com:20000
- Precise: AutoEye uses extremely accurate, and well thought out methods to detect hackers.
- No Dependencies: AutoEye has zero dependencies. It implements it's own packet Handling to manage packets.
- Efficient: AutoEye uses the least server intensive checks to make sure your servers run well while blocking hackers.
- Advanced: AutoEye uses Physics instead of predefined numbers. This allows for more accurate checks.
- Multi-threaded: Every check is ran on a separate thread. This allows for your server to take advantage of it's multiple cores.
- Entity Interaction (Stop players from attacking through walls)
- Kill Aura (Aim) (this only detects blatant kill aura at the moment)
- Checker Climb
- Y Port
- Low Hop
- Fast Place
- Fast Break
- Ghost Hand
- Ping Spoof
- Inventory Move
autoeye.notify (Default: OP): get notifications of players hacking.
autoeye.bypass.* (Default: None): bypass all checks.
If you need support please feel free to PM me, or post in the discussion. Please refrain from posting issues in the reviews. I also have a discord if you want fast support.The link to the discord is https://discord.gg/KA9wdfp
AutoEye Anticheat [1.7-1.12] 0.69A
A 100% multi-threaded anticheat.
It's a very nice AntiCheat, Fly check is decent, Having no config is a really bad and lazy thing to do and There are checks that won't detect anything for example: Scaffold, Inventory Move, and so on if you work more on checks or at least write on them beta, and add a decent configuration file I'll change my rating
Great anti-cheat plugin, especially for a free one! I've tried quite a few and this one truly does the trick without having any issues so far with false positives. Most anti-cheats I've tried have had many false positives and made it rather annoying to play the server as a normal player, this one has had none of those issues. Highly recommend!
Ima using it just few hours, but I found that it most of times moves players back when they jump and then place block under them. You know what I mean, like when trying to reach glowstone in nether. I tested it on my testing account and also players have problems. Is it just my problem? (version 0.69A on spigot 1.12.2 b1648)