- Added a check for Fast Break it is listed as Fast Break under the Impossible Interactions check.
- Added a check for Fast Place it is listed as Fast Place under the Impossible Interactions check.
- Added a check for Liquids it is listed as Block Interaction under the Impossible Interactions check.
- Added the /autoeye toggle command this allows staff members to enable or disable notifications from...
AutoEye Anticheat [1.7-1.12] 0.57A
An anticheat where compatibility is top priority.
The next update to come out will be 0.57A it will include FastPlace, and FastBreak checks.
- Fixed some Default speed check false positives.
- Made the Invalid Motion check better at detecting low hop, and yport.
If you find any false positives, bugs, or bypasses please feel free to post below in the discussion.
Very sorry for the update spam. This update now reflects the changes from the previous update.
- Added the Inventory Move check it is listed under Impossible Interactions. This check, checks to see if the player is interacting with their inventory while moving. (Please keep in mind it only detects player if they interact with their inventory)
- Improved the Default Speed check by detecting whether or not the player is strafing to the left or the right. This allows me to make the check more accurate overall.
- Fixed possible NullPointerException on forked versions of Spigot.
- Added the new Packet Spam check under the Packets check. This check blocks things like regen, and server crashers that attempt to send too many packets to the server.
- Fixed a few false positives with the Speed check when a player is running on ice.
If you find any false positives, bugs, or bypass please feel free to PM me, or post in the discussion below.
- Reduced false positives with the Invalid Motion check.
- Reduced false positives with the Default Speed check.
If you find any false positives, bugs, or bypasses please free to PM me, or post in the discussion below.
- Added the Invalid X check which makes sure player are moving correctly in the horizontal direction.
- Fixed ClassCastException that occurred when the entity that attacked another entity wasn't a player in the EntityDamageByEntityEvent.
- Fixed the Speed check to now work more accurately
- Changed obfuscation technique to get rid of false positives from antiviruses.
Please keep in mind that I changed how bypass permissions work. you can still use autoeye.bypass.* to bypass all checks, but now you can use autoeye.bypass.[parentcheckname].* to bypass a parent check, and autoeye.bypass.[parentcheckname].[childcheckname] to bypass a child check.
Here is an example for the Impossible Movements check.
autoeye.bypass.impossiblemovements.* will allow you to bypass all the checks....
- Added a new check for ghost hand. It is listed as Block Interaction under the new Impossible Interactions check.
If you find any false positives, bypasses, or bugs please feel free to PM me, or post in the discussion below. Thank you for using AutoEye.
Page 1 of 4