- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
~ Auto-Clicking Killer Extraordinaire ~
1-11-2018 - (Added the source up there! ^)
Description: AutoKiller isn't your ordinary Auto Clicker detector. Unlike most plugins which only have a simple speed check, AutoKiller utilizes 3 different methods of combined click analysis and violation level (VL) based false-positive filtering in order to detect and remove players that autoclick.
- An auto-ban system with customizable message.
- Has 3 different combined checks in order to detect autoclickers.
- Useful config with options for banning, ban command, max speed, sensitivity, and VL to alert or ban.
- Per-player logging system to keep track of alerts and bans.
Feel free to leave suggestions or discuss the plugin in the discussion tab!
Note: When you test the checks, make sure you're in combat with another player as some checks only work in combat.
- A simple check that counts the clicks per second (CPS) of each player as they click. Each time a player is detected VL will increase and once it hits the configured value to ban, AutoKiller will run any command of your choice (Ban by default). You can configure the max cps in the config.yml.
- This is a more advanced check of my own design. I'm not going to go into much detail about exactly how it works, but what I will say is that it monitors how consistent each click is compared to the last. If someone is clicking too consistently while fighting it will alert/ban the player according to their VL. You can configure the sensitivity of this check in the config.yml.
- This is also a more advanced check that uses a newer method of analyzing clicks in order to determine whether a player is autoclicking or not. As of now this check doesn't have any configuration options as there isn't much to configure.
- /autokiller (/ak) reload - Reloads the configuration.
- autokiller.staff - Allows anyone with the permission to see alerts and do /ak reload.
- ProtocolLib (Make sure you use the correct version for your spigot!)
AutoKiller (Advanced Auto-Clicker Detection) 2.6
Advanced Auto-Clicking detection and removal