Are your players tired of having to find a whole bunch of lapis lazuli to be able to do something as simple as enchanting his brand new wooden sword? With this plugin you want ever need to waste your lapis on enchanting, we will do it for you!
- This plugin requires some kind of permissions plugin since only players with the autolapis.autofill permission can use this plugins features.
- This plugin was using Spigot 1.8 and may therefore only work for Spigot 1.8, though I will do my best to keep this up-to-date.
- Automatically inserts a stack of 64 lapis lazuli into every newly opened enchantment tables!
- Refills the lapis lazuli when some has been used!
- Prevents player from removing the lapis!
- Restricts auto fill to only happen to players with the 'autolapis.autofill' permission!
- Removes lapis when the inventory is closed or when the server stops to prevent players from spawning infinite amounts of blue gems!
- No annoying files you need to edit, just drop .jar in your plugins folder and go!
- No annoying commands you will need to learn, we do everything for you!
- autolapis.autofill - players with this permission will get lapis lazuli automatically inserted into their enchantment table.
Find any bugs? Want anything added to the plugin? Write here!
Want to help?