A new plugin designed to give you what you want, now you can advertise your new Twitter!
/announce - manually announces a .txt file.
/reloadannouncer - reloads config.
description: gives the Player all permissions.
description: Allows the Player to manually announce messages
description: Allows the Player to reload this plugin
- Just put the AutomateCast.jar into you plugins folder
- Start your server
- create your messages as *.txt files in the specific folders
- restart/reload your server
Simply create some plain text files (*.txt) inside the announcements folder of the plugin.
In the configuration file you can specify which of those announcements should be automatically announced and in which order.
You can also specify the time between two announcements and whether it should start delayed.
- Announce txt files automaticly to the server
- Announce files manually
- Supports color codes (&0, &1, &3, ..., &e, &f)
- Interval can be set in Ticks (t), Seconds, (s), Minutes (m), Hours (h), Days (d)